Sunday, August 31, 2008

How to Use a Smoker-Shortibs the Final Episode ...

How to use a smoker with Brewski Bob's soon to be famous short ribs ..... the Final Episode!

The results:

Smoking took longer than anticipated (as usual). At 2 hours I checked the BBQ smoker and th
e meat looked wonderful but wasn’t tender yet. I wrapped it in alum foil and continued to cook at 220° for another hour and a half. I then placed them on the grill and slathered with my favorite BBQ sauce and cooked for just a few minutes.

Served with a summer salad of red and yellow tomatoes, fresh sliced cucumbers, fresh basil,
cottage cheese, a dash of salt, pepper, sugar and a tiny drizzle of balsamic,…..some fresh sweet corn….a couple cold beverages and…….. fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, it don’t get any better!

Brewski is nearly famous for his BBQ smoking recipes and you just never know what he is going to come up with .... I just wish that I was up in Batavia IL for this feast.



How to use a smoker? Brewski Bob knows!


No comments:

Post a Comment